Solved

Missing SIM Card deliveries

• 13 November 2020
  • 9 replies

order 2 sims last friday, received letters comfirming account setuip but still no cards, where are they. your site suggets 3 working days or contact you if not received after 5 days which is today and nothing from RM today in the post.

icon

Best answer by darrell69 20 November 2020, 16:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @darrell69,

I’m sorry to hear that.

Can you confirm if you’ve still not received this? As Royal Mail is facing some postage delays due to Coronavirus.

If you haven’t, we can issue replacements out to you.

Mohammed

Ive now received them, so no need for replacements. Nexct isue is the numbers havent been ported on 17th as expected?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

When did you submit the PAC codes @darrell69?

Are the SIMs that the numbers are coming from still active, or have they stopped working now?

Will

they transferred over after a couple of days just not on the day indicated, so all good now. thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Fantastic news @darrell69.

Cheers for keeping us posted, and please do let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Will

Ordered simcard 10th nov still not arrived,direct debit due out 5th Dec.Can u tell me what to do and if its going to come.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Samantha weston,

We are very sorry to hear about this, the SIM card should arrive in 5 working days so it must have been lost in the post. The quickest way to get this sorted is by contacting our Live Chat Team here. We will however also send you a PM just in case you do need any further help here.

Ryan

I've been waiting for the sim card since 10th nov, I spoke again to which I was told one would be here in 3days its now been 7 days. My direct debit has been taken out. I want the contract now cancelling and the payment putting back in my account.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Samantha weston 

After your initial message above, we had sent you a Private Message to help further.

That offer of help here still stands regardless of which option you want to pursue, but we need you to reply to us there.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?