Question

Never recieved my SIM card!

Hello, I never recieved my SIM. Tracking show it being delivered to the wrong door. I’ve asked my neighbour but he does not know where it is so I am being charged for something I cannot use, please help.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If your ordered a SIM only plan, the delivery isn’t tracked - they come via Royal Mail.

I assume you received emails from iD about your order?

Best to use the Live Chat service to quickly get yourself a replacement SIM - good luck!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @trashbag_og, did you manage to get this sorted with the Live Chat team? You can use any mobile number when bypassing the bot, so don’t worry if you don’t know your new iD Mobile number.

Just type “Speak to an agent” to be put through.

Thank you,

Rory

Unfortunately it's asking for my 4 digit account number to be able to speak to an agent. I don't have this because I don't have an account. I can't get an account until I get my phone number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@trashbag_og,

You can type chat to an agent and it should pass you through to a member of the team.

Alternatively you can visit your local Curry’s store and somebody can provide you with a replacement SIM Card.

Kash

@Kash I did try that per instructions but unfortunately the bot just kept asking for my account number.

I don't have a Curry's near me.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

@trashbag_og, on iD live chat you should type “Speak to an agent” to get through to a real person in their customer service team - you’ll avoid the bot.

Good luck.

Why iD Mobile?