Question

No email confirmation or SIM after 7 days.

• 28 August 2018
  • 3 replies

I ordered a new SIM 7 days ago and still haven’t received an email confirming my order, nor have I received the SIM. I was emailed after 2 days saying the SIM would be delayed a few days but that was 5 days ago now. That is the only email I’ve got from iDMobile.

The offer I signed up for doesn’t seem to be availabile on your website now.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @R2G2,

Sorry to hear you've not received your SIM after such a long time.

Are you still awaiting the delivery of this? If so, I've PM'ed you with how we can go about resolving this.

SIM's usually take 2-3 days to arrive, however a slight delay may have been incurred due to the Bank Holiday.

We hope we're able to get this resolved.

Mohammed
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Mohammed,

I'm still waiting on the SIM, but I received the "order complete" email last night, so I'll just wait a bit longer.

How can your answer be marked as the solution? I didn't do that. How can you say you've solved it before I've even seen your reply? This isn't solved until I get the SIM. How do I take your 'solved' status away?

Hello @R2G2

Apologies for any confusion caused, the topic was marked as resolved as the best solution for this would be to contact us to allow us to provide an update on the order.

I've already PM'ed you with how we can do this.

I've marked it as unresolved for you, however, this would not change response offered.

We would need to access your account to provide any order updates or issue a replacement SIM, this cannot be done from the Community.

Mohammed
Hi Mohammed,

I'm still waiting on the SIM, but I received the "order complete" email last night, so I'll just wait a bit longer.

How can your answer be marked as the solution? I didn't do that. How can you say you've solved it before I've even seen your reply? This isn't solved until I get the SIM. How do I take your 'solved' status away?

Why iD Mobile?