Order Confirmation Not Received

Userlevel 1
i place a order on the phone had no confirmation spoke to someone today and they said it's been accepted but I've not had any email to confirm it

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Leon

Email is being send usually when your new SIM or phone are being shipped. I have upgraded my contract yesterday and I have got email confirmation after 5h after my order was accepted. If you just ordered recently just give it some time and you should receive an email soon.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 1
cheers I've had some probably with ordering a new phone contract first time using is mobile so ring them earlier and they said it's all been accept but just not had a email to confirm it and the order was placed yesterday
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Leon,

With orders done over the phone, a confirmation email is not sent as it is confirmed verbally whilst on the call. The next email you receive should be regarding the dispatch of the handset.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
i pre ordered the phone before it come out so how long does it normally take for the phone to be sent once the phone is on the market
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Leon

Usually it will be the same or next day and in some cases might be even the day before so you would receive on exact release date. All depends on timely deliveries from distributors as well but usually it happens very quickly.

Kind Regards

I have ordered and I have no confirmation what so ever however it did say that my transaction was successful and quickly after it asked to me to exit the page I expected a confirmation however did not receive one

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Habiba678,

Have you still not received any information on your order?

Mohammed

I have order a new phone on a upgrade and I phone if to confirm that it been accepted and I was it was but still I have not got a reply of delivery

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

HI @Selim1978 , 

Welcome to iD Community

When did you order your new phone? 

Thanks, 

Pearl

I order it five days ago

And still with sale rep I was told on live chat

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Selim1978 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?