Question

Order Placed 7 days ago ... no further contact recieved

• 26 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi, I placed an order on 19/11/2021, got a confirmation

Dear Mr Purdy We’re still processing your order (119075528). 

The item is out of stock, but credit checks being run.

Could you please update me as to the status of my order. I am happy to wait for stock, but surely the credit check is complete. As this is a Xmas present, I need to be sure it's going ahead or I can look elsewhere

I can’t contact you any other way as I don’t have an id mobile number or pin so cant use any of your automated systems !!!

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Ian Purdy,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi there, I placed an order for an iPhone 11 purple and I haven’t received any other information regards my order. I placed it on the 20/11/2021, the only information I have received was this email which I have copied and pasted down below and the payment of £0.01 out my bank, I was wondering how much longer as I’m scared it won’t come before the 15/12/2021 as me and my family go away and won’t be able to receive my order. 

“Dear Miss Mckellar

We’re still processing your order (1********72).

Although the product you ordered is currently out of stock or on 'pre-order', we’re expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon.

In the meantime we’re going to prepare your order by running your credit check and taking payment (but only if your order requires it).

Thank you for choosing iD, and please be assured that we’re working hard to supply your product as soon as we possibly can.

Regards,
The iD Team “ 

I appreciate any help that you can provide 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Hayley Mckellar,

If we are expecting stock you’ll be notified as soon as it’s been dispatched. 

Have you checked your junk emails for any updates?

Kash

Userlevel 1

@Kash 

Before I placed my order it says expected 23/11/21 so I thought that would be fine as I only need to wait a short time then I received the email about it was out of stock then I check the website again and saw that it said 31/12/12. 

i check all my E-Mail folder such as spam and no other emails yet, my contract with my previous provider runs out on the 15/12/12 as well as my pac code. 

is there a way to send my new sim out and I can wait for my phone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Hayley Mckellar ,

I can see that we have sent you a PM, we’ll get back to you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?