Solved

Order Status

• 14 January 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello I received this email about a phone I ordered does this mean I have been accepted as I’m getting confused Thankyou!

Hi Charley,

Success! You've placed your order with iD, and your order reference is ********.

Your order is now being processed, and we'll email you as soon as your item has been dispatched.

It can take up to 24 hours to process your order, so don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away. If you don't hear from us after 24 hours, feel free to get in touch.

The iD Team

icon

Best answer by Michelle 26 December 2020, 18:20

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Charleyvictoria,

We’re sorry for the confusion caused here! Did you receive a subsequent email relating to the next stage of the order or regarding delivery? Usually, you will find out within 24 hours after placing the order

Ryan

Success! You've placed your order with iD, and your order reference is ********.

Your order is now being processed, and we'll email you as soon as your item has been dispatched.

It can take up to 24 hours to process your order, so don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away. If you don't hear from us after 24 hours, feel free to get in touch.

The iD Team what does this mean 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi, @klein2020 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hi, I upgraded and ordered 2 phones that I have to pick up on March 31st .. if all the shops are closed how can I get the phones? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Alin Matei,

I believe these are being directed to your home address instead.

If you drop us a message on Social Media, we’ll take a look at your delivery for you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Chunky2677

When you order online we'll send you two emails 

The first confirms that we've received your order - we'll send this shortly after you've placed it. 

The second confirms your order has been accepted and is on its way - we usually send this the day before your delivery. 

If you do require further help, please let us know.

Michelle 

hi my simcard has not yet been delivered 

Why iD Mobile?