Question

Order Status

• 26 October 2021
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I placed a pre-order for a Pixel 6 on  23rd and have received the order confirmation. It stated if I don't hear from you in 24 hours to come here. So I have come here.

I can't find how to find out if my pre-order has passed credit checks etc. The upfront has come out of the bank, however the bank initially declined the payment until I confirmed it was genuine.  I want to make sure this is all complete before 29th so I qualify for the free Bose headphones promotion.

I can pm the order number if necessary.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @Woodsy welcome to the community.

I am afraid that orders placed after midnight on the 21st October are no longer eligible for the promotion. This was a decision made by Google directly. Would you like to continue with the order?

@Siân Are you sure? What’s your source on that? Google are still advertising the deal as being valid until the end of 27th October (https://pixel-offers.com/headphones/en-GB). Who notified you that Google have revoked the promotion for orders placed after the 21st, and if it’s true, have you notified customers who pre-ordered with you after that time? You’re going to have a lot of angry people if this is correct - that’s a £350 pair of headphones that’s being taken away without warning.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @tjk83 this offer is provided by Google and not ourselves. There appears to have been a mix up in communication, all orders should still be valid to claim this gift with Google.

Would you still like some help with your order?

Userlevel 1

So the offer is still valid?

Userlevel 1

Also can someone pm me so I can give my order ref and check what's going on with my order?

Thanks

I have the same question, the original email said it would notify us in 24hours but nothing. Is there another email we should look out for? Same boat, I don't want to miss that Bose promotion cut off.

Thanks 

Userlevel 1

It looks like the offer runs out at 23:59 tonight, so fingers crossed there is no issues with our orders.

Userlevel 1

Just an update and to help others in my situation.

I contacted ID via twitter and they have confirmed that my order is picking and being sent out for delivery tonight. They also confirmed Google are honouring the Bose promotion for all ID customers now (pre-ordered within the specified dates). In my case it looks like you only get contacted if there is a issue.

If you want to check the status of your order, it may be worth trying via twitter DM as this seemed more responsive for me.

Thanks

Thanks - I appreciate the reassuring update!

I ordered a pixel 6 on the morning of the 21st and have heard nothing since . Got a confirmation email an hour later and the money has been taken.

Thought I would have received a delivery email today for tomorrow but nothing

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bates53,

Did you receive a delivery email this morning? Usually DPD will send these emails on the day of the delivery once they have assigned an hour time slot to your delivery.

Ryan

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Elsewhere in the iD community, @Luigi2112 has posted about the Pixel 6 supply situation, following recent chat/s with iD advisors - see here.

Apparently iD Mobile have just received a delivery, so have a quantity ‘in-stock’ - no details on numbers or colours though.

Why iD Mobile?