Solved

Order update

• 24 November 2020
  • 6 replies

I have applied for an upgrade and payment has been taken but I haven't had any confirmation that it has been accepted. The last email I received was to say they were doing a credit check and then nothing how long do I wait for confirmation before just going else where ?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 November 2020, 16:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Lee-Ann,

We’re sorry to hear about that! We will send you a PM now to check up on this for you.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

I have placed an order for last 8 days and have not got any update. Money has been taken but no further progress? Order ID is 114329034?????

Whats the update

Userlevel 1

What the hell going on with my order, you have taken money and there is no sign of delivery yet. Its been more than 10 days now?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @saeedkhan73,

Is the money taken an upfront fee that was advertised, or a 1p security payment?

Also, have you checked your emails including Junk and Spam to ensure no confirmation has gone in there?

Will

Userlevel 1

£19.99 was taken by car phone warehouse as an upfront charge for the contract. I have seen the worst feedback ever about your company Ans now really scared that iD Mobile May be a nightmare and have strong feelings that you are wasting my time and money.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @saeedkhan73 

We always endeavour to keep our customers updated regarding their orders. Apologies if this was not the case in this instance 

As you order was placed via Carphone Warehouse, we would recommend contacting them directly. 

The quickest way is via their Social channels on Facebook or Twitter.

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?