Question

Ordered phone, got email after notifying me it's out of stock

• 30 July 2022
  • 4 replies

I have ordered the iPhone 13 Pro 128gb (Sierra blue). I have now had an email saying its out of stock. The website now says its out of stock as well but doesn't say when it will be in stock. Does anyone know when it might come back into stock?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Hi I have the same issue I ordered my phone a few weeks back and I have received an email saying my order is being processed and I haven’t heard anything since.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Nomis1973!

I’m sorry to hear the order of your iPhone 13 Pro 128GB Sierra Blue has been delayed, it looks like we’re expecting more stock of this device on 11th August 2022, of course we’ll have lots of orders for this item so orders will be fulfilled in the order they were placed so I can’t guarantee that your order will definitely be fulfilled on the 11th but I have my fingers crossed for you!

Could you let us know what device you’ve ordered @Chukk13? We can take a look into when we might expect yours to come!

For quicker updates on order tracking I’d recommend contacting us on either Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat!

Tom

I've had the contract come through via email. I just hope the contract doesn't start until I have the phone.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I've had the contract come through via email. I just hope the contract doesn't start until I have the phone.

The contract will not normally start until the date iD dispatch the SIM card for your new contract phone.

Why iD Mobile?