Question

Out Of Stock Samsung S10

• 28 September 2020
  • 12 replies

Just ordered the Samsung S10 online and received an email saying it is out of stock but should be available soon? So, how soon is soon as my current phone contract runs out in a week or so, so will I receive my phone before then?

12 replies

Userlevel 1

Same. No sign on the website, no clue as to when restock could be and this site appears to be of no help. Terrible start to a contract, might just cancel on the strength of this

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @JoeLyons99, @Tubbietech 

Could we get the colour and memory size of the phones you had opted for?

We’ll then chase this with our Supply Chain Team as needed.

Hi Kevin, I cancelled my order for the S10 and opted to purchase the S20 instead. But again, I have received the same email. After going back on the website, I see the silver colour I opted for is now showing as out of stock. The other colours are showing as in stock so if I could just swap the colour to blue and receive the phone sooner I would be willing to do that. Also, the storage is 128GB. Thanks

Hi @JoeLyons99@Tubbietech 

Userlevel 1

Hi think mine was silver. Spoke to a sales rep for carphone yesterday and he said he had reserved me a black one as I am not too fussed about colour. He gave me a number to ring and confirm but I got a shutdown due to covid message. My phone is shot at so really could do with this resolving asap

Userlevel 1

Anything Kevin? You guys really are a joke. Can you point me to where to cancel?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi Kevin, I cancelled my order for the S10 and opted to purchase the S20 instead. But again, I have received the same email. After going back on the website, I see the silver colour I opted for is now showing as out of stock. The other colours are showing as in stock so if I could just swap the colour to blue and receive the phone sooner I would be willing to do that. Also, the storage is 128GB. Thanks

Anything Kevin? You guys really are a joke. Can you point me to where to cancel?

Hi @JoeLyons99, @Tubbietech, unfortunately we can’t amend orders from our side, so you’d need to speak to the Live Chat team. Just scroll down the page a little until the option appears.

If you ordered directly from Carphone Warehouse, then you’d need to speak to them instead.

Thank you,

Roru

Userlevel 1

Likewise, I have also ordered an S10 in silver the other day and it says it is out of stock. I would like to get an update on my order as my previous contract has finished and now due to this delay, I have to pay another month with my previous provider.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @THIL6754 

I believe the Samsung S10 Silver is currently “end of life” now so to speak and no further ones are being made or supplied to us from Samsung at this point.

Have you had any emails at all or spoken to our Live Chat about the order being cancelled?

If you need us to message you here to cancel that order we will do that.

If another phone is equally as catching of your eye though, then it would be worth placing an order for that there instead at this point.

Hi there,

I placed an order for a Samsung S20 Grey and got email to say out of stock. The Cloud Blue is in stock and would accept that instead. ID mobile have my upfront payment and carried out searches already. Please can you help me resolve this.

Userlevel 1

@Kevin. I would like to cancel my order if the phone is not available

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Lee Waldron 

We’ve just messaged you so that we can assist you with that.  @THIL6754 we’ll do the same to you now.

Simply click on your profile icons in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Userlevel 1

I have now sorted out the issue and cancelled my order.

Why iD Mobile?