Solved

Pay Monthly - new order clarification

• 30 November 2019
  • 9 replies

HI there !, can somebody help me out with some information regarding to this email :

Hi damian,

Success! You've placed your order with iD, and your order reference is *****.

Your order is now being processed, and we'll email you as soon as your item has been dispatched.

It can take up to 24 hours to process your order, so don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away. If you don't hear from us after 24 hours, feel free to get in touch.

The iD Team

DOES IT MEAN THAT THIS ORDER BEING PROCESS TO GET READY FOR DISPATCH AND THERE WILL BE NO FUTHER CHECKS ABOUT ME OR 

IT IS STILL NOT NONE IF I WILL RECEIVE THE PHONE ?

thank you for help 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 3 December 2019, 17:38

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @dwukjobs 

I have got good news for you. This mail means that your credit check has been accepted and your new phone / SIM card is being prepared to be shipped to you. :-)

EDIT: The above is incorrect

Enjoy your new phone, what did you go for? If you don't mind me asking :-)

Kind Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

HI there !, can somebody help me out with some information regarding to this email :

Hi damian,

Success! You've placed your order with iD, and your order reference is *****.

Your order is now being processed, and we'll email you as soon as your item has been dispatched.

It can take up to 24 hours to process your order, so don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away. If you don't hear from us after 24 hours, feel free to get in touch.

The iD Team

DOES IT MEAN THAT THIS ORDER BEING PROCESS TO GET READY FOR DISPATCH AND THERE WILL BE NO FUTHER CHECKS ABOUT ME OR 

IT IS STILL NOT NONE IF I WILL RECEIVE THE PHONE ?

thank you for help 

Hello @dwukjobs,

This doesn’t mean that the order has completed all checks, just that we’ve got the order and it’s being processed.

As soon as the order completes all checks, we’ll be able to dispatch it.

If it fails the credit check, you’d be notified.

Mohammed

Got same email success got ref number and order being processed applied online does that mean I've been acceped ??anyone know

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Bryan s88,

As above:

This doesn’t mean that the order has completed all checks, just that we’ve got the order and it’s being processed.

As soon as the order completes all checks, we’ll be able to dispatch it.

If it fails the credit check, you’d be notified.

Mohammed

I ONLY GOT ACCEPTED FOR A MONTHLY SIM BUT NOT THE PHONE HOW GD IS A SIM CARD TO ME WITHOUT A PHONE ?? NEVER HAD CREDIT IN MY LIFE I GOT KNOCKBACK FRIM ID MOBILE FOR A LOUSY SAMSUNG S10 AFTER IDMOBILE KNOCKBACK I GET ACCEPTED FROM VODAFONE MOBILE FOR A SAMSUNG S10 😂😂 IDMOBILE IS AN UTTER JOKE OF A COMPANY  seems you've got to have the name Mohammed to get accepted with this company  or the name naghat basheer  why did i get knocked back with id mobile I've got a top credit rating if i can get my car on credit then why not a phone with id mobile but i get credit everywhere else  is I'd mobile even legit company ???? Vodafone accept me for samsung s10  and i get credit every else apart from idmobile something don't sound rite about this network seems more of a rip off just to offer the sim without a phone how gd is a sim card if you don't have a phone ??? Very smart company idmobile offer me just a sim where do i put this sim just plug it side of my left ear and switch my rite ear to accitvate it  is that how i activate my sim without the phone bunch of knobs this company sim without a phone how good is that to folk seriously man  company is for up advise to anyone go elsewhere where id mobile a rip off 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Bryan s88,

I’m sorry to hear you feel that way.

Your credit score is what determines if you’re successful for a contract, not your name.

Some customers already have a working device but may not have a strong enough credit to be accepted on a handset plan.

Therefore, purchasing a SIM-only contract is a viable option, as they can build their score and upgrade after 6-months of good payment history without a credit check.

Every network has different credit checking criteria and I can only but apologise that the answer was not favourable here.

Mohammed

iD, and your order reference is *****.

It can take up to 24 hours to process your order, so don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away. If you don't hear from us after 24 hours, feel free to get in touch.

The iD Team what does this mean

Thank you for choosing iD.

We apologise that due to the popularity of our current offers, we're currently experiencing minor delays in processing orders ready for dispatch.

We are confident however that we will be able to prepare your order in the next 3-5 days. We'll email you again to confirm when your order has been successfully processed and dispatched.

If you gave us a PAC or STAC when you purchased your plan, don't worry it won’t be submitted until your order has been dispatched.

Once again thank you for being an iD customer, and we apologise that on this rare occasion we have been unable to provide our normal delivery service.

The iD Team

This is the next email i had wat does this mean

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Samantha 1993,

This means that we’re receiving a high volume of orders and hope to process this in the next 3-5 days and we’ll confirm when it has been dispatched.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?