Solved

phone delayed cause out of stock

The phone I ordered that stated 'in-stock' on the website is delayed in its delivery. How do I contact someone about this to either chose in in stock colour or cancel? I cannot wait for the phone to be restocked!

icon

Best answer by Will 15 October 2020, 19:24

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Abish92 

Could you let us know what phone it was you had ordered, and what colour?  We’ll find out when we should expect further stock for you.

If it’s something that will be taking some time then we’ll get in touch here to help get that cancelled so you can place a different order if need be.

It was a samsung 20 in grey. 

If you have sufficient ways of communication, I would have wanted to contact you to say, I'll accept any colour! But now, I want a refund.  I'm furious about the way your service works and I'm so frustrated with trying and failing to get in touch!

Can you email me with sufficient ways to cancel and request a refund immediately. Remember I do not have an ID MOBILE number.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Abish92,

We’ll send you a private message now to get your order cancelled.

Will

Hi. I have placed an order on 23 November 2020 for 128gb iphone 11 and on 25th November you took £69.99 upfront cost out of my bank account. I received a confirmation email from you. I then received an email saying the phone is delayed. Your website said out of stock until 12 January 2021. Your email said click here if you cant wait that long and want to cancel. The link takes you to the website. I cannot login  via your website as it says my email is invalid, although you have emailed me using this same email address. Live chat said my name on my account for the order no. I gave is incorrect, although it is the same name as stated on my confirmation email. I need to cancel my order and get a refund of £69.99 please. I have taken out another contract with you for another phone as I needed a phone before xmas. How do I cancel and get a refund please? Is this a scam ? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @choccybaby 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

hello,

I placed an order on 28 Nov ,an iPhone 12 Pro Gold 256GB,on the app it was available from 12 or 24 December upgrading to a new  plan and I paid 99.99 £ upfront. 

When I checked the app after the date when it was expected on stock it was showing me that is available from 26 January. 

How come I have to wait 2 months for a phone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Andrei_Lucian,

Please note, the dates shown on the app/website when ordering reflect stock dates of those purchasing at this moment in time.

These dates change regularly as the handset sells out and then we order more stock in. 

Due to new year, coronavirus and the festive period, there can be longer delays for future stock of orders.

It’s more likely that yours may be dispatched earlier if it’s due for an earlier re-stock.

Mohammed

I have ordered Samsung s22 please could you let me know when you are expecting stock, when I ordered it it said in stock online but then received email to say you are awaiting stock im off work today was expecting it would be delivered today.so now not sure I will be home to accept delivery so I may need to cancel order please can someone contact me.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Cc82uk 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I have the same issue as cc82uk. 

The site still says the phone is in stock. It's a Samsung galaxy s21 fe in graphite 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Joecarr1992 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?