Solved

Phone out of stock - COMPLAINT

• 18 August 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I ordered a phone on 21 Jul, now marked as out of stock and I'm unable to contact you via live chat as I don't have an ID Mobile number yet.

Can you contact me to advise when the phone will arrive or alrernative options please?
Thanks, John.

icon

Best answer by Will 8 October 2020, 13:12

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re terribly sorry to hear you’ve been waiting so long there @JohnMacrae 

We’ll send you a private message here so that we can take a look at this closer and provide the updates you’ve lacked thus far.

We’re terribly sorry to hear you’ve been waiting so long there @JohnMacrae 

We’ll send you a private message here so that we can take a look at this closer and provide the updates you’ve lacked thus far.

I’m having the exact same problem.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sorry to hear that @Ahmadyaf.

We’ll get you a Private Message sent now to see what we can do about your order.

Will

Exactly the same as the above!

I ordered my phone 10 days ago and I've had a measly email to say its out of stock and "not to worry- it will be with you soon". Which is patronising and a lie as it STILL ISN'T WITH ME and there has been no further communication in 10 days!

ID MOBILE has made it impossible for those customers who haven't received their products yet to use their service including customer service because you can ONLY contact the company if you have an ID number. Why is this the case? Someone please tell me how on earth I am supposed to resolve a mistake the ID company has made, yet I, the customer is the one suffering as a result. I'm properly frustrated about this!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Abish92,

Has any money left your account in relation to the order you placed? Have you checked your Junk ans Spam for any further correspondence?

Will

Hi!

Same thing has happened to me and I am so upset I didn’t not check this sooner. 

Placed an order, where I was not told my item was out of stock and I have been charged £99. I received an email saying this item is not in stock but ‘will be with me soon’. 

How do I cancel this order and get my money back? This website is physically impossible to cancel an order as can not contact via phone or live chats. 

DISGUSTING. I want my money back. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi!

Same thing has happened to me and I am so upset I didn’t not check this sooner. 

Placed an order, where I was not told my item was out of stock and I have been charged £99. I received an email saying this item is not in stock but ‘will be with me soon’. 

How do I cancel this order and get my money back? This website is physically impossible to cancel an order as can not contact via phone or live chats. 

DISGUSTING. I want my money back. 

Hello @Sminkster99,

Sorry to hear that.

I’ve sent you a PM so we can get your order cancelled for you and a refund issued.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?