Question

phone ‘out of stock’ until 1/12/2020?

• 18 November 2020
  • 5 replies

I upgraded my phone yesterday and ordered my new one, just after I ordered I realised it said the phone was only available from 1/12/2020, does this mean I will get the phone on 1st December or after? I just want to know when I’ll receive my new phone. 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello there @Mavis5 

If the website is stating December 1st 2020 as being the date the phone is in stock, then you should have the phone by December 2nd we’d expect, potentially a little sooner if the stock was to land earlier.

I highly doubt you will get your phone, I ordered a new phone last Thursday and it said that it would be available from 24/11/2020.

However, I have not received the phone and I got into contact with customer services and they told me it is now out of stock and they will not be able to tell me when it will arrive.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

That’s quite the extreme thing to say there @Sana A 

What phone is it you have ordered?  We should definitely have a good idea of when stock is due.

The iphone 11 128gb in green, I have spoken to 4 people from customer services and they all said they couldn’t give me a date regarding when it will arrive?

So if you could let me know that would be great.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @Sana A 

We would like to check the status of your order, as we have received some stock which is being allocated to customers who have ordered and have been waiting. 

We’ll send you a private message on here.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?