Question

purchased iphone black friday deal no update

• 11 December 2021
  • 2 replies

I ordered a iPhone 13 pro deal around Black Friday with expected delivery for the 7th of December. got my email to say that my order was received and I would be updated when the phone is sent out.

this was the last email I got over 2 weeks ago and since then I feel I've just been left in the dark.

I am at the end of my current contract which is now going to cost me an additional months cost as I was hoping to have my new contract sorted out by the end of November.

I was under the impression the sim would have been sent out and I could have atleast got this up and running until the iPhone arrived.

ifI don't understand why the sim can't be sent out and even an update to say that you are still awaiting stock if that's the issue ?

unfortunately not a good start for a new customer 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @sonny1991,

We are sorry to hear that you have not received an order update yet.

We can only send the SIM card with the phone as the plan is tied to a handset contract and account will only be connected following the order being completed; the order cannot be completed without dispatching all items.

Regarding the plan with your current provider, once you have the order from us, you can ask your provider for a PAC code or STAC code to give to us. Once we process the code, your old plan will cancel and the old network should only charge you up to the date you leave them, rather than having you pay for a full month.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Your lucky ordered mine Nov still waiting cannot get into chat at al

Why iD Mobile?