Solved

Replacement sim help please

• 7 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi,

My daughter has lost her phone and we need to order a replacement ID SIM card. I can’t get through to anyone on the phone or on Live Chat to request this despite numerous attempts (though have managed to have the phone recorded as lost via automated service). Stores are obviously closed right now due to restrictions. I cannot register online and order a sim there there as the phone is now lost and a code requires to be sent to that phone in order to register. Help please! How do I get a message through that we need a replacement SIM?!

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Michelle 12 March 2021, 13:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @EJTR,

We are sorry to hear about the loss of your SIM card. Our Live Chat Team should have been able to help, however during busy periods it may not be possible to get through right away.

We will send you a PM now to help further.

Ryan

I need a replacement SIM card please mine has been lost.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello there @Crutch 

We’re sending you a private message on here now so that we can help you further.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

My SIM Card has stopped working, need a replacement sent out, but can't get through to anyone to request a replacement.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @GAZZA84 

We’ve sent you a private message just now so that we can help you further with this here.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I need a replacement sim for phone number0786311478 which is also on my account

thanks sue

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @ethandom2 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?