Solved

SIM card has not arrived

• 13 November 2020
  • 10 replies

Hi,

My SIM card has not been delivered. I ordered it on 4th November, today being 13th November. However Ihave received a letter about my account and charges. I am unhappy about paying for a service when I am unable to use it due to not having a SIM card. 

My Service User number is REMOVED if this helps. 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 23 December 2020, 09:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Vclubgirl,

You’re on the Community now as you have posted your message. If you check your profile in the corner of the screen, you can navigate to the Private Message section.

Ryan

Hi Muhammed

Thats the problem I can't access the community due to having no sim card to activate the account! 

So unable to receive and messages or txt messages to activate it.

Vclubgirl 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Vclubgirl,

The PM is sent on this Community website.

You can access it here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Mohammed

Hi Ryan 

Unsure where your going to send a pm to as I can't access my id account as no sim card so no code to activate the account? I ordered the sim on the 2nd December still not arrived so my direct debit has been cancelled also the whole account will be as I've heard nothing 

Kind regards 

Vclubgirl

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Vclubgirl & @maynardsmith99,

I’m sorry to see that the SIM cards have not arrived. We will send you both a PM now to help further. Future help can also be obtained via our Live Chat Team here.

Ryan

Hi 

I am also having the same problem.  I ordered a new SIM a week a go and it still hasn’t arrived.  I can find no way to contact iD with out an account, which I can’t set up with out receiving my SIM.  Seriously unimpressed.  How do I go about contacting them to ask them to send me another?

Thank you.

Hi

I'm also having the same problem ordered the sim on the 2nd December still nothing by the 14th !

Please help 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Mwatson,

Has the SIM since arrived?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I am also having the same problem phone arrived next day but 9 days later no sim card, I'm not willing to pay for a service which is not being provided and also no customer service what so ever dont even think that's legal

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Noel Antony L,

We’ll reach out to you so we can get a replacment SIM.

I’m aware Royal Mail has had delays due to the Coronavirus but this is alot longer than normal.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?