Solved

sim card has not been delivered

• 5 December 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

It's been 9 days and my sim card has not arrived phone arrived but still no sim and can't get any help from customer services so this is my last attempt then I will have to cancel direct debit and cancel 18 month contract before 14 days is up

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 11 December 2020, 17:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It's been 9 days and my sim card has not arrived phone arrived but still no sim and can't get any help from customer services so this is my last attempt then I will have to cancel direct debit and cancel 18 month contract before 14 days is up

Hello @Mwatson,

From what you’ve said it sounds like you have upgraded/purchased a contract and the phone has arrived but no SIM with it?

I’ll send you a PM now but if you can clarify in the PM reply so we can assist.

Mohammed

The sim I ordered has not been delivered yet ID mobile are charging my bank account

I look forward to my sim card order delivery within 4 days since Id Mobile have breached the contract already by not delivering the sim card

Alternatively my money back

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @HHH1,

Has the SIM since arrived?

We issue this via Royal Mail which has a 2-3 day delivery time-frame but Royal Mail have had a backlog of deliveries causing a delay.

If you’ve not yet received this, please let us know.

Mohammed

Hi i ordered a sim on Dec. 11,2020, My reference number is 114824386 but i haven’t receive my sim card yet. I received emails about direct debits and billing dates but i don’t have the sim yet. Can you help me please?

Hi - registered for a mobile plan on 13/12/20 ref no 114853766 and have had confirrmation letter of direct debit but no sim card received - please advise.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @debbiebright 

It has been a few days since your post, have you now received your SIM card in the post?

Michelle 

Hi Michelle,

Yes it eventually arrived and I filled in my details at https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/ to port my number - that webpage says 1 working day to port but it’s been over a week already.

It’s really not good customer service to advertise these things take no time at all when the reality is a different matter.

Can customers even phone idmobile  as I have not found a way?

Regards,

Debbie

Hi Michelle,

Yes it eventually arrived and I filled in my details at https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/ to port my number - that webpage says 1 working day to port but it’s been over a week already.

It’s really not good customer service to advertise these things take no time at all when the reality is a different matter.

Can customers even phone idmobile  as I have not found a way?

Regards,

Debbie

Actually - I have just realised that the PAC I was given would probably have expired before you tried it so I have just put in a new PAC code on your switching webpage - will this now get actioned please Michelle?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @debbiebright,

This should be actioned now.

If you’re having issues you can head to https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount to register for an iD account. (If you've already registered, you can skip this step).
To register you'll need to put the iD SIM in the phone, enter your last name, date of birth and the iD number currently active (not the one you want to keep). A text with a security code is sent to the SIM, then once you receive it, enter it in the registration and setup a password.

Now log-into the iD app/account
Click " My Services "
Click "Keep your number"

Enter the PAC code and number to keep
Click Submit.

Let us know if this still doesn’t work.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?