Solved

SIM card hasn’t arrived.

I’ve signed up to I.D. mobile and my first payment was taken on the 28th of June, as of today I’ve still not received my SIM card, this doesn’t seem right as it’s been two weeks now nearly since I applied for my sim.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 6 July 2018, 13:42

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @TheAdamSmith,

Welcome to the iD Community and sorry to hear your SIM has not yet arrived.

I have PM'ed you with some information on how we can get this resolved for you.

We hope we're able to help get this resolved.

Mohammed
I’ve signed up to I.D. mobile and my first payment was taken on the 28th of June, as of today I’ve still not received my SIM card, this doesn’t seem right as it’s been two weeks now nearly since I applied for my sim.

im still awating for my sim to be honest thinking to cancell as iv changed my mind
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

im still awating for my sim to be honest thinking to cancell as iv changed my mind

Hi @shidzali1989,

I'm sorry to hear this! When did you order your SIM card?

Ryan

Hi I ordered sim card  over 2 months ago still no sim card but now I have a letter saying I owe 60 pounds this isnt good enough from any company I want  this sorted ASAP 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @William w 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

My name is Ahmed Taher and I am a customer with ID network my mobile number is  and my mobile is totally damaged.  I have bought a new mobile phone but I applied for a new SIM card but still not received it.   Could you please send me a new SIM card so I can keep my number    please please let me know.  my post code is.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Ahmed taher 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have amended your post to delete your personal details.

Please check your private message for more details. 

Regards

Aklima

HI, I ordered a sim card a week ago and it still hasn’t arrived. 

How long does it normally take?

Nicola

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Nicolaeeles 

We would usually advise 5 working days. 

However due to Covid-19 and the recent bank holiday i would wait until next week. 

If you haven't received it by then please order a replacement.  

Regards

Aklima 

Hi,

I signed up for a SIM only plan on 22nd of May, received email confirmation on the same day that my SIM has been dispatched. Till date I have not received the SIM and its been more than 2 weeks now, what I did promptly receive via post that I had successfully setup my direct debit. I am porting my existing number from my current provider and the PAC code I have is about to expire soon. I would like help on how my SIM can be sent as soon as possible and via priority delivery and how will I be able to contact idmobile to make the porting request. I would like the SIM to be dispatched to a different address this time for delivery.

Need someone to respond to this asap.

Thanks

Bilal

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @BA73354 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who will be able to send you a replacement SIM and also look into transferring your number. 

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi @Pearl_c6 

I have visited this page numerous times over the past few days and stayed on to find the link to online chat but have never found any blue button ever which means that no one has ever been available. I have just run out on my patience with it and want my order to be cancelled with immediate effect. Is there an email through which I can send the cancellation request to as I do not have any more time to waste continuing to chase this request.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @BA73354 

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on how to cancel , it has everything you need to cancel your account.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi @BA73354 

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on how to cancel , it has everything you need to cancel your account.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi my Sim has not arrived it has been 5 working days now

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Olli3, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?