I bought a sim card on 27/11/2020 but nor arrived yet. can you help

icon

Best answer by Ryan 13 December 2020, 11:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

my order reference number is REF: 114469370

i have already recieved the bill from post but no sim yet

hello i bought a sim card on 27/11/2020 - my order reference number is REF: 114469370. still not received the sim card but bill has already arrived by post. please help me solve this issue .

thanks

after 13 days i still have not recieved the sim , so i have cancelled my direct debit. please cancel my contract , as I have been unable to speak to any human - your chat bot directed me from place to place without any useful outcome.

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @rattu,

Have you since received the SIM?

Royal Mail had some delivery delays which caused a backlog of parcels.

If you still haven’t received it, please let us know.

Mohammed

I haven't received the sim. I have already cancelled the direct debit and bought other sim contract. Please cancel my order. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @rattu,

We would not recommend cancelling the Direct Debit as this can cause issues further down the line to your credit score if the bill has been missed.
We will send you a PM now so we can help cancel the account.

Ryan

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @rattu,

I have merged both topics here as we will help you with this via PM.

Ryan

Its all good in saying dont cancel the direct debit,  but you should start answeiing the quries earlier.  If you take more than week to respond , what options we are left with. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @rattu,

Cancelling the direct debit isn’t necessarily an option in terms of finding a resolution though, it just adds to an existing problem.

I see we’re now communicating with you via private message.

Will

Why iD Mobile?