Solved

SIM card not arrived

• 19 January 2021
  • 3 replies

It has been 7 working days (9 actual days) since I ordered my SIM, at what point do I give up on it arriving and you send a new one? I also don’t understand how you know which SIM to send me since you didn’t ask me what kind of phone I use.

The Live Chat function is obviously useless, there is only a bot and your agents are purportedly always busy. Not a good start, be assured I will make sure to cancel within the 30 days if this can’t be resolved swiftly.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 20 January 2021, 17:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @sweeneyrch,

SIM cards should arrive within 5 working days from the date of the order so we are sorry to hear that it has yet to arrive. It may have been lost in the post so we will send you a PM now to have a new one sent out.

In regards to not knowing which phone you use, this information isn’t needed as our SIM cards can be ‘broken down’ from the regular SIM card size to the Micro-SIM and even Nano-SIM card sizes by popping the metal section out of each template. This will be made clearer when the SIM card packaging arrives.

Ryan

Thank you for responding Ryan. Please do arrange a replacement as the SIM has still not arrived - although your bill did arrive in the post yesterday, so it would seem there is nothing wrong with your deliveries via Royal Mail!

On your website when a customer places an order it says SIM cards will arrive within 3 working days. If that has now changed to 5 working days I would suggest you amend the wording on your website, unless you want to deliberately mislead your customers. You might save yourselves getting quite so many messages about this issue, as it seems to be a reoccurring problem based on the comments on these message boards.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @sweeneyrch 

I can see we have been helping resolve this issue via private message.

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?