Solved

Sim card not delivered

• 11 February 2021
  • 5 replies

I ordered the 8G per month plan on the 18th of January and still haven't received my sim, and haven't had any delivery updates. 

I have, however, been informed that my direct debit has already started despite me not having my sim. This means I can't leave my previous plan because I don't have a new number yet, so I’m being charged for 2 contracts and can't seem to find any help on here because I don't have access to my new number.

My order reference is: 115366802, and the name is Luke Ridsdale.

Please sort this soon, as I’ve already been charged an extra month from my old contract which has gone up massively in price now.

-Luke

icon

Best answer by Kevin 12 February 2021, 18:19

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there Luke.

Both these active lines you’re referring to aren’t with iD Mobile are they?  As we wouldn’t be able to move a number from one account to another see.
You’d always be advised to do an Upgrade/ Plan Change on an existing number if you wished to keep that number yet change your plan in some way.

If the old plan you’re referring to is with another network, and you’re just looking to port that number from them over to us, then we’ll be able to take your PAC details from you and get that sorted.

We’ll also get another SIM sent via DPD this time and ensure we credit you for any period to which you’ve been charged but with no means to use our service.

To assist further with either of the above we’ve sent you a private message.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I ordered a sim only contract. However, I have not received the sim card nor only delivery updates. 

I have been informed that my direct debit has been activated, even though I do not have a SIM. Also, my PAC code has been activated and, as such, I have no network coverage on my phone. Please could you advise me as to when I will receive the SIM card. 

My order number is 12939579. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I ordered a sim only contract. However, I have not received the sim card nor only delivery updates. 

I have been informed that my direct debit has been activated, even though I do not have a SIM. Also, my PAC code has been activated and, as such, I have no network coverage on my phone. Please could you advise me as to when I will receive the SIM card. 

My order number is 12939579. 

iD SIM cards take 3-5 working days for delivery from the date of dispatch @h187, using Royal Mail. 
What’s the order date for your iD SIM card @h187

If it’s more than 7 working days since you ordered, I’d say your order item(s) most likely lost in transit, which means you need to get a replacement iD SIM card @h187.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @h187,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you have the SIM yet?

If it’s been over 5 working days, please let us know.

Kash

It is all sorted, thank you.

Why iD Mobile?