Solved

sim card not received

• 21 December 2020
  • 9 replies

Ordered sim card on 11 December. 

Can iD respond please so that I don't have to cancel direct debit.

icon

Best answer by Kevin 29 December 2020, 16:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @John Lynes 

We are sorry to hear you have not received your iD sim card. If you can contact our Live chat team below an advisor there will be able to assist you with this.

Live Chat | iD Mobile Network

-Mohsin

Hi - sim card was received 23 dec.

However, pac code was sent to id on same day but existing number still hasn't been ported.

Appreciate it is busy time at Christmas, but do you know likely timescale for this to happen?

Cheers

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @John Lynes 

Number ports usually take 1-2 working days at most, so it could very well just be today that this is done (if not already).

If not, please register the iD Mobile account on our website https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount (using the number we gave you with the SIM when doing so).

Once logged in you can provide the PAC and number you’re looking to move there,

Hi Kevin

Thanks for info, much appreciated.

Number has been ported now, so all sorted.

Cheers

John

I have ordered id sim on 22/12/2020 but my sim havent got delivered till yet how long it will take

this is the worst experience i am gone through worst service i have already paid i dont know how to contact provider everywhere they are asking for id number i buyed it new how to give if i dont have one

No email no proper no. to contact id network providers for non id netowork users

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Kevin

Thanks for info, much appreciated.

Number has been ported now, so all sorted.

Cheers

John

Glad to hear that @John Lynes 

Thanks for letting us know.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have ordered id sim on 22/12/2020 but my sim havent got delivered till yet how long it will take

Hello @mridul,

SIM card deliveries usually take 2-3 days to arrive.

Bearing in mind this is currently a festive period with Bank Holidays that Royal Mail do not deliver on and coupled with the fact that Royal Mail are currently backlogged for their deliveries, this would be why it’s not arrived yet.

Can you confirm if it’s since arrived?

If it doesn’t arrive by the 2nd, let us know here and we’ll get a PM sent so a replacement can be issued.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?