Solved

SIM not arrived

• 24 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I received an email saying my SIM order was complete on 16/09/2020 and “on its way”. It said I would receive it within 3 working days. It has now been 6. it also said I would receive communication from DPD giving me tracking information, but I have not.

I have, however, received my first bill and confirmation of my direct debit. I obviously don’t want to pay for a SIM I do not have. I have read a number of similar comments and it does not give me confidence in the company I have just switched to.

Please can this be sorted ASAP.

icon

Best answer by aslkdfjasdlkfjs 28 September 2020, 16:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Let me get this straight:

ID mobile have no customer service phone line, the live chat does not work, so the only customer service option is the community and it takes over 4 hours to get a reply? And I am still waiting. At the time of writing this, the post has had 6 views and I think they were all me refreshing the page!

This is shocking.

I went with ID because they were offering a good deal, but at this point, I am wondering if I have been scammed and this is a fake company with no employees! I am seriously considering cancelling my order and finding a different company, but I am not even sure if I will be able to get hold of someone to do that.

Userlevel 1

Please can an ID employee respond to my post. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re terribly sorry for the late reply here @aslkdfjasdlkfjs bumping a post can sometimes make it take longer to reply when we’re working the oldest first and we were understaffed compared to usual over the past weekend on here.

Generally speaking the quickest way to get in touch would be through our Live Chat Team on our website here, and we aim to pick up every customer question on here as soon as we can also.

We’ll send you a private message here now to get some more information from you just in case you’ve still not had your SIM and still need our help.

Please click your pofile and go to “inbox” to find that here.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kevin 

My approach was:

1. Call 0333 003 7777, which was automated and instructed me to use live chat or the community.
  2. Try to use live chat, but there is no way to activate live chat
  3. Contact the community here.

I appreciate that you have been short-staffed, but these response times are surely not acceptable for a query like this. I am comparing with other mobile providers that I have used.

My query was actually responded to 2 days ago and has now been resolved, so thank you for the message, but not further response is needed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @aslkdfjasdlkfjs,

Glad to hear that this was resolved, just come across the other post where we PMed you to pick this up.

Thanks anyway.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?