Solved

sim not received

• 1 December 2020
  • 6 replies

I was meant to receive my SIM card on the 27/11/2020 but sim still hasn't been delivered to me and ID has already set up the date for my first bill to be paid.What can I do?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 9 December 2020, 15:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Trueborn73,

We are sorry to hear about that! Please contact our Live Chat Team here for help with having a replacement sent out. Let us know how it goes.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hello Ryan, 

I have ordered a sim only deals and still did not receive sim. Its over 10 days now. I dont even know my phone number and already deleted my email mistakely. What can i do? My 1st bill is already ready to be collected. Please help

Userlevel 1

i got same issue i cancel it in the end 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Atanu789 

Sorry for not having caught this one sooner.

Have you spoken to our Live Chat Team since posting here originally?  https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

If not, and you still haven’t seen that SIM card arrive then please let us know here and we’ll send you a private message if need be to get this looked into and sorted for you.

I have received new phone but not new SIM card.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Veritypatch 

We are sorry to hear you have not received your new sim with your phone. Please contact our live chat team and an advisor there will be able to help with getting one sent out as soon as possible.

Live Chat | iD Mobile Network

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?