Solved

Sim ordered not arrived

• 30 November 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I ordered sim on 19th Nov, still not arrived.

I can only make emergency calls since 19th Nov.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 8 December 2020, 14:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 1

I am waiting for my new sim card to arrive. This is an upgrade order, I ordered this on Thursday 19th November, hopefully it will arrive soon.!

My main problem is that since I placed this order I can only make emergency calls only on my mobile. I can not receive calls either. This is really annoying as I am having building work done on my house and the builders can not contact me!!

Userlevel 1

Sim ordered over week ago not received upgrade on my plan. 

No service on my mobile since last week.

Can not contact live chat l have tried many times over the last 3 days. 

Userlevel 1

How on earth am I supposed to contact ID mobile to let them know that that the sim card I ordered on 19th Nov has not arrived. 

I have tried the chat line many times weekends as well as daytime and evenings keep getting message to retry later. 

I have had no phone service since 19th Nov. Emergency calls only. I have not cancelled contact and cancelled dd, because I have no service, no sim, and cannot contact this stupid company. So stressed I am a member of which the consumer group. I will contact them to let them know how much trouble I am having with a  company recommended by them. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @julieo,

That new SIM should really be with you now, and i suspect it’s the reason your existing SIM has cut out.

We’ll drop you a Private message now to get you a new SIM card sent out ASAP.

Will

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @julieo 

We are sorry to hear you are in this situation and we would like to help you further. 

I can see we have sent you a private message yesterday, please could you reply with the required information.

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @julieo,

Sorry to hear you’ve no yet received the SIM.

I know Royal Mail had some delays with their deliveries which has affected many parcels due to a backlog.

Have you since received this? I’ll send you a PM anyway just incase you haven’t, you can reply there and we can get a replacement sent out.

EDIT: It seems that this has already been picked up and a PM Sent. I'll merge all your topics into one place. 

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?