Question

Sim was delivered to wrong address

• 5 March 2021
  • 8 replies

Just received sim today need to speak e someone regarding this. I have updated my address in my account.

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Theresa27,

I’m a little confused sorry. So you’re an iD Mobile customer, and you received an iD Mobile SIM card at your house today?

Is it addressed to you or to somebody else? Have you upgraded, or changed your tariff recently?

Will

I got it yesterday it was sent to my old address. The sim is mine am trying to cancel and it's says that I will have to pay £37 am well within cooling of period so why. I have also updated my address on your app. I want to cancel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Theresa27,

If you purchased a 2nd new SIM then it doesn’t matter what address is on your account, the SIM is delivered to the one on your billing address.

If however it was a replacement SIM that was ordered by us and sent to the incorrect address this is another thing.

I’ll send you a PM so we can assist you anyway.

Mohammed

Please could someone assist me on a similar issue.  I have recently ordered a sim only upgrade but this is being sent to my previous address.  I have now updated my address on ‘my details’ in the ID mobile app, but need to change the delivery address of this current order too.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Sam Keeley, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

I have the exact same issue as the last user.

I have ordered a sim only upgrade but did not have my current address filled in

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi Andy,

Have you managed to get in touch with somebody regarding this or do you still require assistance?

Regards,

Kash

Yes I have resolved my issue thanks

Why iD Mobile?