Solved

Sorry for the slight delay email received for order

• 10 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Hey, I have just placed an order for a new contract and shortly after applying I received this email

“Thank you for choosing iD.
We apologise that due to the popularity of our current offers, we’re currently experiencing minor delays in processing orders ready for dispatch.
We are confident however that we will be able to prepare your order in the next 3-5 days. We’ll email you again to confirm when your order has been successfully processed and dispatched.
Once again thank you for being an iD customer, and we apologise that on this rare occasion we have been unable to provide our normal delivery service.
The iD Team

However I have heard nothing back in a while? Any help to understand this email would be appreciated. Thank you
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 11 March 2019, 15:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @Cona_mc10,

It would seem that we have recently had a high volume of orders. Due to this, orders are delayed in being processed as we work through the backlog of orders.

Can you clarify if this is now resolved and the order has gone through?

Have you received any emails from iD since?

Mohammed
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Cona_mc10

Hi Cona, when did you place your order, has it exceeded the 3-5 days they estimated for you.

If so, I would contact one of ID's live chat team tomorrow. You'd get a quicker responce and more information from there.

They're open from 9am-8pm Mon - Fri and from 9am-6pm on Weekends.
You can talk to them by going to ID's main website > Help and Advise > Live chat at the bottom of the page.

Regards
Adam

Why iD Mobile?