Tracking an order

• 22 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Order no REMOVED,  IPhone 13 pro max can I get this or not

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Who did you place your order with?

Were the order item(s) in stock when you ordered?

Have you received an email saying your order has been dispatched?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sinoy 

If you’d like us to track and check the status of an order for you I’d recommend contacting us via iD Mobile Live Chat, Facebook or even Twitter!

Tom

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Sinoy 

If you’d like us to track and check the status of an order for you I’d recommend contacting us via iD Mobile Live Chat, Facebook or even Twitter!

Tom

DPD also offers a tracking system so i’d highly recommend waiting for a text from DPD or going to the DPD tracker.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Sinoy 

Tom

DPD also offers a tracking system so i’d highly recommend waiting for a text from DPD or going to the DPD tracker.

To do this, you’ll need to input your order number and your postcode and you can view the status of the parcel.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You’d hope DPD had delivered by now as the order was placed 6 weeks ago.

🤞

Userlevel 2
Badge

You’d hope DPD had delivered by now as the order was placed 6 weeks ago.

🤞

Is your new handset not delivered yet? If not, keep chasing it up. 

Why iD Mobile?