Question

Tracking phone order

• 17 September 2019
  • 9 replies

I've just ordered a phone online for a contact and when do you find out if you get it and how long did anybody wait for another email just wanna know if its gone through properly as its a gift

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Kelly34,

You'd usually get a confirmation email and a dispatch email when the phone is sent. If you placed the order today (17th September 2019) then you should receive a dispatch email tonight when the phone is dispatched. (Of course, this is subject t0 the phone being in-stock, so if you've pre-ordered the iPhone, it'll be dispatched for release day etc).

If you don't hear anything tomorrow and it's not an iPhone 11 pre-order, please get in touch wtith us and we'll track the order for you.

Mohammed

Can you please tell me haw long it take 

Order number deleted

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Angalena Johal,

How can we assist you today?

Will

117953540 tracking number the order was place yesterday and the money has come out the account.

I require the sim card ASAP car phone warehouse are sending my handset today.

But I have no sim card and vulnerable adult liver condition and several health problems require telephone contact urgently.

Any response?? Delivery date 

Hi @Angalena Johal,

Will

When we I received my sim card

Hi @Angalena Johal,

Will

When we I received my sim card

117953540 tracking number the order was place yesterday and the money has come out the account.

I require the sim card ASAP car phone warehouse are sending my handset today.

But I have no sim card and vulnerable adult liver condition and several health problems require telephone contact urgently

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Angalena Johal,

If you ordered a contract with iD Mobile the SIM should come with the handset from Carphone Warehouse.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?