Solved

Transaction successful, no email confirmation

• 10 October 2020
  • 13 replies

Hi! I tried to sign up for your £7 for 7GB sim only deal yesterday and got a transaction successful message then an error. I haven't received a confirmation email so I'm wondering if it actually went through. Can anyone please help me? 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 13 October 2020, 13:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Mea138,

I am sorry to hear about that issue! We will issue you with a PM now to check up on the order. The SIM card should arrive within 3-5 days after placing an order so we’ll make sure it’s been sent before asking you to wait any longer.

Ryan

No PM or SIM received. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mea138,

We’re waiting for your response to the PM we sent two days ago.

Will

Where's the PM? I can't access PM through IDmobile because I can't register till I have an IDmobile number. 

And no email received other than notifications that I have a reply here. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Mea138 

Super sorry if it wasn’t clear.  To read and respond to a private message we’ve sent you on here, simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I've replied to the PM. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Fantastic @Mea138,

We’ll continue to offer support there.

Will

I have multiple orders pending on my bank account as ever time tried it failed. How do I cancel for just one? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Eve Reid 

If an order fails any pending funds will be released back as available funds into your bank account within 3/5 days. 

We can check your details to find out the reason why your order has failed. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages

Michelle 

I don’t have hat option 

Hi @Eve Reid 

If an order fails any pending funds will be released back as available funds into your bank account within 3/5 days. 

We can check your details to find out the reason why your order has failed. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages

Michelle 

I don’t have that option 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Eve Reid,

Did you manage to find the PM by clicking on your profile in the corner of your screen?

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?