Solved

unable to contact id support on phone; and unable to reset passsword as lost sim.

• 27 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Lost some so unable to reset my IDpassword.

unable to get through to support on phone; keeps on referring me to their contactus web page.

online chat link doesn’t do anything.

rather annoying; I just need a new SIM card sent. But now I am getting to the point of wanting to cancel my contract.

icon

Best answer by Will 29 September 2020, 16:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Wuhan46,

We’ll send you a private Message now to get a new SIM card sent out to you.

Will

Hello 

The exact same has happened to me I lost sim and forgot password to login to account. Need to desperately access my account. Please help 

Cindy

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello 

The exact same has happened to me I lost sim and forgot password to login to account. Need to desperately access my account. Please help 

Cindy

Hello @Cindy.o,

What is it you needed to access your account for?

Did you just want a replacement SIM Sending out?

Let us know so we can get you the help that’s required or point you in the right direction.

Mohammed

Dear Mohammed

I wish to log into my account to cancel my contract and this is becoming urgent. As I have explained I have lost my aim so cannot gain access to the account as have forgotten my password and when trying to reset it they need to send a code to my SIM. Would rather  not have to get a replacement SIM just wish to close account down.

Can u please help so I can get this sorted quickly.

Thanks

Cindy.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Howdy @Cindy.o 

We’ll send you a private message on here now to take a few further details so we can help further.

Please click your profile and go to your inbox and respond there.

Thanks.

Why iD Mobile?