Solved

App won't open, again 🙄

• 10 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

All I'm getting is 'processing' (see photo). I've deleted the app and reinstalled, I've cleared cache, I've forced stop, I've tried it using data and wifi but still all I get is 'processing'. I've had to pay my bill on the web, which was a nightmare. The ID website is so slow. It takes forever to do anything and that's on all 3 devices, so it's not me!!!!

Every other app is fine. Is it just me or is everyone else getting the same?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 12 July 2021, 15:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Spike. kie 

There was some maintenace ongoing yesterday evening on the iD App and website, however, this has now been fixed. Are you still having issue with the app?

-Mohsin

Userlevel 2

Hi Mohsin,

It's still hit and miss. It worked yesterday once. Did someone put a 50pence in the meter 🤣.

I just wanted to pay my monthly amount as the direct debit doesn't actually exist, despite the app thinking there is one. My bank says there isn't 🙄. However I am happy to pay each month, physically. It's not a problem.

I'll see how the app is in a day or two. It all gets rather frustrating, but with all this going on, you are still a better company than the big 3. I won't be moving 😉.

Kieron.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Spike. kie,

Thank you for persisting with the app recently given the issues you have experienced. 

Are you looking to set up a Direct Debit and/or would you like us to look into the payment status of your account? We can send you a Private Message if so to offer further support; just let us know. 🙂

Ryan

Userlevel 2

Hi Ryan,

I'll leave it untill after 4th when I am clear to upgrade. Once the plan is sorted I'll ask them to sort a direct debit. It won't let me set one up at the moment as it says there is one, but there isn't.

My phone seems to be having a few weird issues. I don't think some are made to last the 2 years. I'll be glad to upgrade.

Thanks for all your help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Spike. kie,

No worries! Please do let us know here if you need us to investigate this further after you upgrade.

Ryan

Userlevel 2

Hi again Ryan,

Is there any way ID will let me upgrade 2 weeks early. I'm due 3rd August. I'm still having issues but it's not worth taking it in to be looked at as by the time it comes back, it will be upgrade time. It seems to be having problems with WiFi and data, which explains my issues with the ID app. It's now doing the same with Chrome and other apps. I don't mind being charged for the remaining contracts 16 days.

Sorry to be a nuisance. I've invented new swear words for this phone....🙄but it's done well over the 2 years.

Kieron

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Spike. kie,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?