Question

cant make calls texts or data

• 13 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi

Since this morning 13th July 2022 I've been unable to make telephone calls from my mobile, unable to send texts and unable to access the data network.

When I make a call it says "you cannot make any calls as you've exceeded your capped limit"

I have an unlimited bundle, with unlimited calls texts and data which doesn't expire till the 28th of the month.

I cant call any numbers I've tried landlines and multiple mobiles.

I have important calls to make today, id appreciate some help as soon as possible please

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It might be worth restarting your phone before you contact iD - fyi, a number of iD customers with plans that have unlimited calls and unlimited texts have experienced similar issues over the last week.

Otherwise, contact iD Mobile (in real-time) using online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - sounds like they’ll need to look your at your iD account.

Good luck.

Mate I've tried all the basic stuff like that. Even tried switching sim to another phone :p

As I say it says I've hit a cap and im unlimited and don't have caps 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Leevilla850, that does sound very frustrating. 

Contact iD Mobile (in real-time) using their online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - they need to fix your iD account.

You can also use facebook or Twitter to ask them to fix your iD account.

Good luck buddy!

I have done. Tried various steps still no fix. It's been referred to the tech faults team i think. I pray it gets fixed I really need to be able to make calls :(

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Oh dear @Leevilla850… hope the tech team get it fixed PDQ…
🤞

I don't understand though I can receive incoming calls but outgoing calls it says I've exceeded my capped limit :( i don't have a cap or at least I don't know how to look into that. But no data access is the worst part as I don't have WiFi at home i rely on my unlimited data 😢 

Why iD Mobile?