Solved

Changed plan but still receiving notifications about old plan

• 18 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Hey,

I’ve recently updated my plan with iD, and this is all confirmed when I log into my account online or on the app. However, I am still receiving text notifications about bill caps which refer to the (lower) allowances I had under the old plan.

Is this normal? If my new plan is showing up on the app and online account, does this mean it is confirmed that it is those, larger allowances which now apply to me and my billing?

I’m just getting a bit freaked out that I may end up being charged as if I’m still on the old plan: i.e., 40p per minute for going over my old minutes allowance! I don’t want it to seem as though I am under a new plan with unlimited texts and minutes and lots of data, use my allowances in that way, and then face a horrifying bill for the month which acts as if I’d had that usage under my old, limited plan.

...Help?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 18 July 2022, 15:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Kiri Ley, unfortunately sometimes the iD back-end systems seem to get out-of-sync after a plan change or plan upgrade.

If you’re really concerned, use the online chat page - https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - to contact iD Mobile and ask a customer service agent to check your iD account.

The agents normally work until 8pm on weekdays - good luck.

Why iD Mobile?