Solved

Contract Change

• 19 July 2022
  • 7 replies

Hello I have recently changed my contract & have received the new SIM card. As I was already with ID mobile can I not continue using the old one? 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 19 July 2022, 18:26

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If your old iD SIM fits in the phone you plan to use, just use the old iD SIM.

It will save you the trouble of activating the new iD SIM received as a result of your plan upgrade / change.

Thank you. I'm not changing my phone either, I've just taken out a new contract with more data 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Lauren Dumbarton, just leave the existing SIM in your phone and keep the other new SIM in a safe place. 

I have three family phones on my account. I need to change my daughters contract. How can I speak with someone to do this. Even though I’m the bill payer I can only change my contract online

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have three family phones on my account. I need to change my daughters contract. How can I speak with someone to do this. Even though I’m the bill payer I can only change my contract online

You could try calling, during normal office hours, the iD telephone sales team on 020 7139 1397.

They might be able to assist - though, normally iD will only talk to the account holder, in this case your daughter.

At iD Mobile, there’s a ONE contract/plan, ONE number, per iD account restriction.

In-store staff at Currys or Carphone Warehouse might also be able to help.

Anyway, good luck @Angus Wear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Angus Wear 

Did you manage to get some help with this?

We would only be able to look into the query if the account holder contacts us directly.

If you still need help, you can get back to us here.

Kash

Hello .I did upgrade this morning,but I mistakenly chose wrong colour of the phone

Why iD Mobile?