Question

DPD did not try and deliver my phone! They must have gone to wrong address can anybody please help me??

Userlevel 1

I was supposed to get a phone delivered by DPD yesterday and nobody attempted to deliver anything, was watching on DPD tracking and one minute it was almost here then it said that the name was wrong at the address which is not true, they didnt even come to my door, there wasn’t even a DPD van anywhere outside my house!?

Ive spend all day trying to get to contact someone from ID or Carphone Warehouse or whatever and Im really angry, frustrated and really need this sorted asap!!

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @cameronjcw,

Did you place your order with Carphone Warehouse, or through iD Mobile directly?

Will

Userlevel 1

Through ID Mobile directly, it was an upgrade.

It was supposed to come between 4-5pm yesterday and nobody even came to the door to attempt to deliver it, was also told that I would need photo ID on the DPD tracking update which I didnt know before hand and I dont have any photo ID, dont have a passport or a driving license!?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @cameronjcw,

Photo ID requests from DPD is a new one to me. We’ll drop you a Private Message now to see what’s going on.

Will

Userlevel 1

Ok thanks how do I find the PM bit lol ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @cameronjcw,

If you click on your profile on here, you’ll find it under your notifications.

Will

Userlevel 1

Thanks I got it, not the easiest navigation lol

Why iD Mobile?