Solved

Faulty phone

• 25 June 2022
  • 5 replies

My new phone has issues. It gets very hot, the mic isn't working properly. Touch screen is not working properly. Screen flashes at times. Constant buffering on Messenger video calls, but no problems if I use my old phone, so wireless signal isn't to blame. How can I get this new phone replaced? 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 25 June 2022, 15:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ovi Luc Mor,

I can see from our network status checker the message below:

‘There is, at times, heavy usage in this local area. As a result, you may experience varying data speeds depending on how many customers are connecting to our network via your closest mast.

We’re always working to improve our network and aim to provide the best experience possible.’

Is there times that you get better coverage than others?

Kash

Hi my postcode is DA161QF 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ovi Luc Mor 

Sorry to hear this, could you give us a little more information on the issues you’re having at the moment?

Please could you let us know the postcode(s) where you’re having issues?

It’s worth noting that stopping paying the bills doesn’t mean they aren’t owed anymore, failure to pay bills on time may affect your credit score.

Tom

My phone is less then year old ,two weeks ago Id mobile have problems with the network was on saturday no network all day, Sunday morning check the network was OK but phone faulty start flashing, no sound notifications, and now I  can't take Emails 

So I will stop paying the bills and change network 

If is sorted out, I will stay 

Thanks 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You’ll need to contact the manufacturer of your handset.

If you’re lucky, they may accept it’s faulty and send you a replacement, but it’s more likely they’ll attempt to repair it.

Anyway, good luck.

Why iD Mobile?