Question

How can we speak to a live person

Userlevel 1

Going around in circles. How can there not be a live person to talk to? The live agent chat does not work

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @carl.harrison2021,

What is it you were hoping to speak about sorry?

Will

Userlevel 1

I am overseas in Asia and I am able to receive OTP texts from my Spanish bank account. Why can’t have I have a phone number for ID Mobile to speak to somebody to get this restriction unlocked? Where is you customer service number?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @carl.harrison2021 

We no longer offer a telephony contact channel for our customers as we’re a digital-first company and endeavor to keep our costs low for customers; we are contactable via Live Chat and through our Facebook and Twitter pages. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview 

We’ll see you there.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Your live chat service does not work!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @carl.harrison2021 

Someone from our back office team will respond to your Private Message Shortly. Thank you for your continued patience.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

I am still waiting

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @carl.harrison2021,

I can see that we sent you a message over 3 days ago and we are waiting for a reply from you. 
Going back to your original post, if you type “Speak to an agent” when connected to our Live Chat Bot, it should pass you through if an agent is available.

We’ll continue support via Private Message though if you do want to send us your reply.

Ryan

How can you type anything into the chat when the chat doesn’t even open or do a damned thing?

Your service is as diabolical as your internet speeds and why I have cancelled my account!

Goodbye and good riddance

Hi @carl.harrison2021 

We no longer offer a telephony contact channel for our customers as we’re a digital-first company and endeavor to keep our costs low for customers; we are contactable via Live Chat and through our Facebook and Twitter pages. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview 

We’ll see you there.

-Mohsin

NO YOU ARE NOT CONTACTABLE VIA CHAT.  IT DOES NOT OPEN OR WORK

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Dronerg,

We’re sorry to hear that you have had issues using our chat feature. I have checked this just now and it is working, so the issue might be device related. Have you tried clearing your cookies, using a different browser or even another device to see if it works that way?

Also, you would only get through to an agent during operational hours so if you tried speaking to someone at the time of your post, it wouldn’t put you through. Our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.

I can see you have made another post regarding the payment issue you’ve had, so we’ll respond to that next.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

This does not help me at all. You promised to privately contact me and you haven’t.

Can you contact me privately to discuss resolving this please. I have already sent you what you asked in out previous private message and you have still not resolved it, and have now come back on the public platform asking me the same question. 

Don’t you hold records of your conversations to refer to them? You appear to be a different person to the one private message I got?

I tried continuously for NINE HOURS, I even tried a friends PC.  None of your response answers why I can’t get into my account and why the chat just doesn’t work

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Dronerg 

I see I have replied elsewhere now, so we'll keep communications to that post to prevent any confusion.

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?