Lost phone and SIM card need a replacement SIM card asp plz

icon

Best answer by Ryan 15 October 2020, 16:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Denise_salmon,

We are sorry to hear this! We have already sent you a PM to offer you further support. In the meantime, you can block your SIM card by calling 0333 003 7777 if you can from another phone. You will need option 5.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi I recently updated on my daughters contract I normally pay £14.99 a month and her new bill is meant to be £22.99 a month because I had paid upfront cost of £240 to lower the bill but the phone bill has now been direct debit from my account and it has been £32 which I am not my daughters telephone number i name on the account is Kenise Brodrick I am really not happy about this because is the second time I have Incurred unnecessary bills it was meant to be a simple upgrade My child is 13 years old I don’t need to be payingn such a massive phone bill for a 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Kenise Hi there, I understand you are frustrated and we will do everything we can to look into this matter for you. I have passed this issue on to our support team, who will be in touch with you shortly. 

Emil

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Kenise 

We have sent you a Private Message now so we can look into this for you. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon and select Private Messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?