Question

latest bill

I would like to query why my latest bill was so high? It is supposed to be £53 each month but the last bill was £30 more. Can you clarify why please? 
thanks 

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like you’ve used your phone for something not included in your plan allowances.

Sign-in to your iD My Account online and download your latest bill. All the charges you’ve incurred will be shown in your bill - all itemised by category.

I have just been sent an email.staung my son's bill will be nearly £40 this month my normal amount is £22 , I have paid last month's bill so don't understand why I'm being charged double 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have just been sent an email.staung my son's bill will be nearly £40 this month my normal amount is £22 , I have paid last month's bill so don't understand why I'm being charged double 

Do you not cap your bills so this sort of thing cannot happen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Trudles65 

I’d recommend double checking the bill itself either on the emails or the iD Mobile app/website to check what these extra charges are for, this could be for out of allowance usage or even if a billing date has been changed a longer billing period than usual.

If you believe the charges are wrong even after checking the bill itself let us know so we can check.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?