Question

Leaving ID due to poor data speed and really poor way to contact customer service

• 26 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi,

The data speed and reliability of the ID network is very bad. I would like to raise a formal complaint but i cannot get the chat button to work. You seem to acknowledge that it does not work for customers but there is no alternate way to contact customer service. I want to leave this contract and dont want to be charged a penalty for this as customer service seems to be non-existent.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @arunav1305 I am sorry to hear this.

What is your post code, and we can check if there is any mast work happening in your area which may be affecting things.

Hi

This is not an event happening at just one week or two, it has been happening since I joined the network. Post code is RG6 4AJ

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @arunav1305,

Thank you for that. We can see that work was carried out on the mast a couple of weeks ago due to the 5G upgrade, but nothing since. How is your coverage away from home; does it seem better?

Ryan

Hi,

No. It is not. I go on a walk in this area and the data speed is patchy at best. This is why I am taking the extreme step of leaving the contract midway.

Please take this as formal complaint.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @arunav1305,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further and log your formal complaint.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?