Question

Left ID Mobile by mistake - how do i correct this?

• 27 November 2021
  • 6 replies

I incorrectly left ID mobile 2 days ago for O2 because IDmobile does not support voice over LTE on Apple Watch

I was charged >£100 for terminating my contract which i wasnt expecting

I wish to cancel this switch out of id mobile and resume my old contract through to the end and to use the money id mobile charged me.

how do i do this please?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @Mark Gee sorry to hear of what has happened.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If you have left ID Mobile and you're now with O2 then it's to late!

If your ID Mobile account is still up and running and you haven't initiated a port then ID Mobile should be able to close your cancellation request.

Good Luck

well there could be a 2 week cooling off period

and numbers can be ported back

and the id mobile accounts stays accessible for 6 months

and many other factors

so i need to know how to close my cancellation request

and it simply is not possible as far as i can tell to contact id mobile in any way at all apart from this forum and the complaints procedure

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I have sent you a Private Message @Mark Gee 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

well there could be a 2 week cooling off period

and numbers can be ported back

and the id mobile accounts stays accessible for 6 months

and many other factors

so i need to know how to close my cancellation request

and it simply is not possible as far as i can tell to contact id mobile in any way at all apart from this forum and the complaints procedure

Do let us know if this is successful. I have never heard of anyone or any network reversing a port out after the fact. Be interested to know myself if this is possible.

yep i think you are right that the port cant be cancelled but the contract changes might be able to

I am then looking to port back as i aready have the PAC number from O2.

Why iD Mobile?