Solved

Mobile fraudulently ported out

• 25 July 2021
  • 1 reply

My mobile has fraudulently been ported out. My other ID number has also been targeted by fraud- my bank details compromised. I am struggling to get anyone at ID to help- I was told that case was referred to technical team last Thursday and given a 48 hour timeframe. Messaged again this morning- no updates- requested returned call from complaints.- nothing. What more can I do and how long does it take for a number to be returned?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 25 July 2021, 14:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Totallystressed1,

We are sorry to hear that this has happened. If a number is ported away from us in this way it can take a few days for the port to be reversed which might be the reason for the delay. If your issue has reached our Complaints Team, they are likely sorting this in the background. 

What we can do here is check on the progress for you. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?