Question

my account says my email address is not recognised.

• 28 June 2021
  • 2 replies

How can it not be recognised when you are constantly emailing me on it?  I cannot get into my account no matter what I do.  I don’t have a clue what the phone number is as I only had it on the account, which I cannot access.  All I have is my order ID.  How can I get into the account or find out the phone number when I already threw the sim away?  I want to end my association ASAP with iD, but you make it impossible to be able to pay the final bill or access the account.  No doubt I will end up with a demerit on my credit rating because I cannot pay the damned bill. 

iD  are the WORST EVER company for customer care and Service.  They don’t even put the phone number on the bill!

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

ID Mobile make it possible to make a manual payment in the following ways:

• Over the phone

As with any bill, you need to know your account details in order to make a payment...

Can I ask why you canceled the Direct Debit when you knew that there was going to be a final bill produced and why would you throw away the SIM without making a note of the mobile number assigned to it? Not that it really matters now anyway. Oh and I agree with you in that it shouldn’t be this difficult to regain access to your account! 😔

I recommend that you focus on finding out what your mobile number was that is associated against the account that you’re trying to make a payment against. This should be a simple process for ID Mobile but i’m unsure on how they go about giving it out due to GDPR? I guess they would need to verify that you are indeed you prior to giving out such information.

Have you spoken to a live agent and if so what have they told you?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Dronerg 

I see I have replied elsewhere now, so we'll keep communications to that post to prevent any confusion.

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?