Question

my phone wont make calls to around 50% of my contacts or voicemail

I’ve just changed over to id as the contract cost was really competitive, but I’m getting really frustrated with not being able To just speak to an advisor. I don’t care if it’s online or on the phone, but I can see nothing. 

I can’t call quite a few numbers on my phone even when I have full signal. It just says call fail like below  the same for voicemail so I can’t access this  

any ideas? I’m not sure why some numbers work and others don’t but it’s literally around half of my contacts I’ve checked settings and nothing looks wrong in there  

2 replies

Also to add. I transferred my number over with a pac code from EE so I’m wondering if some of the phone settings are set to My Ee account still 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yeah, to quote iD Mobile, their help & support is 100% online.

It does sound like someone needs to check your account and make sure the port was done properly.

Get in-touch with iD customer service by using their Live Chat service, or privately by using either their facebook page or Twitter page.

The agents work 9am - 6pm weekends and 9am - 8pm weekdays.

If you use their chat service, once you get connected type “talk to a person” for assistance from an agent.

Why iD Mobile?