Question

network not available from ID

I cannot access the 3 network. I am with ID. It just says network coverage fine. Where do I go ?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Three have reappeared no warning just unexpected outage acc to chat on ID website. It could happen again and again. It is unsatisfactory.

The most annoying thing is £ UK dont publish the outage which lasted 3 days in my reckoning. It cant have been just me can it ( Lincoln)

Thanks I need a break now !

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

So there are no issues reported on the link I gave you earlier?

Do you actually have any signal bars on your phone? You keep saying “No coverage”.

No coverage means no signal at all!

If you have no signal at all maybe try your sim in another phone to rule out a faulty handset? If you still have no signal then clearly there is an issue with the local mast and you’re going to have to wait for Three to fix it. 

still no coverage here though. 3 UK are not communicating withh ID . what chance have i got ?

None, but ID say there are unolanned outages due to end testerday

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

So you do have signal but you get a message sometimes when trying to make a call or send a text such as “try again later”? Such an error is usually thrown when a network is oversubscribed in a certain area. :(

Try entering your postcode here:

http://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support

Does it show any problems in your area?

mobile network not available is what i get. sometimes try again later. 3 uk said coverage fine 

So, no calls or texts. No issues ever u to friday.

Thank you for responding

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

When you say “I cannot access the 3 network”, can you expand on that?

Are you seeing “Emergency calls only” on screen or something else?

Also, who or what said your network coverage is fine?

Why iD Mobile?