Solved

No WiFI calling google pixel 5

• 29 January 2021
  • 5 replies

i have reset network settings, downloaded network settings and reinstalled, toggled wifi calling on and off and switched the phone on and off multiple times. reset both wifi routers (i have two home networks my isp is virgin media and i have a tp link deco mesh network piggy backing off the virgin router)

i have no signal what so ever at home and i opted for the google pixel 5 on ID mobile as it was cheap and offered wifi calling. 

had the phone for around 3-4 weeks and the wifi calling has never worked for me. 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 2 February 2021, 14:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @sharpe162,

I am sorry to hear about this fault. I don't suppose you have been able to test the feature on a different WiFi network too?

Also, was the device bought from us?

Ryan

WiFi calling is not working on any other WiFi network I connect to.

Yes I did purchase the device from ID. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @sharpe162 

There could potentially be a fault with your device. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help resolve this issue

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

I have the same issue see here. Did you get anywhere in fixing this. I bought the Pixel 5 as this feature was supported and the network is so bad I can never use most of my allowance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @furyzetec,

Did you also buy the device from us directly or from a different network/retailer?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?