Question

Order placed is out of stock, how do I get in touch to cancel

• 5 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your website stated that the A52 in black was in stock so I placed an order this morning, but then got an email saying that its out of stock (even though your website still shows its in stock!)

The email said to contact you if I need to cancel, but how can I do that when live chat requires a 4 digit id that I don’t have, as I am a new customer?

Please can you let me know how I can get in touch so that I can cancel this order?  

Also, your email stated that you would be running the credit check even though you don’t have the phone to send me yet.  I would like this not to be done, as I don’t want a spurious credit check being made if I’m going to cancel the order.

Thank you for your help with this.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @GJJ 

When speaking with our Live Chat, please enter speak with advisor into the chatbox, you will then be directed to a member of our Live Chat Team.

A credit check is required when placing an order, the credit check would remain even if the item ordered is out of stock. 

Credit checks explained | iD Mobile Network

I hope I was able to help you with your question. If my answer resolved your issue, then please mark my answer as ‘Most Helpful’ using the button below the message with the answer. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?