Question

PAC code - accepted and old number disconnected but it hasnt transferred

• 18 August 2021
  • 3 replies

I requested a transfer on Saturday. On Tuesday as promised my previous number (the one I want) stopped working so I assumed it had transferred. It hadn’t. No one can contact me. I’ve started giving out the ID number as I need people to be able to contact me. But I really want my old number. My daughter has a serious medical condition and that number is the emergency contact 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Samantha Ann Down 

Thanks for getting in touch. I am afraid there are some delays with some SIM’s being activated and numbers porting over at the moment. Our team are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

I would advise to periodically reboot your phone and hopefully it will activate soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Could you advise roughly how long this is taking? I currently have no idea if people are trying to contact me as my old number has been disconnected.

With a child with a serious health conditions being out of contact information three days is dangerous and I’m really unhappy with the service. 

I don’t know at what point to call around the hospitals etc and change the number to the ID one I don’t want. Are you able to check that the number definitely will change?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Samantha Ann Down 

We are very sorry for the delay with your number port, due to an issue early in the week with our systems, number ports have been delayed.

We do have a team working through all port in requests as we speak.

You will receive a text message once your number has ported over successfully.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?